Summer Camp Update
WE ARE OPEN!!
Camp opened June 15th & registration is available.
During this uncertain time, Marple Sports Arena is here for you and continues to plan for a mid-June camp opening! Our staff has been working hard to plan new games, activities and programs that will fit with the new safety guidelines for this summer to make your child’s camp experience unforgettable while making your life a little easier.
Although summer camps have not yet been approved by our local and state officials, Marple Sports Arena’s affiliate Marple Aftercare, was granted permission to be open as a childcare facility. Prior to bringing children back into the building, it was completely cleaned and disinfected. We have been taking this time to implement CDC recommendations and come up with procedures that keep the health and safety of our staff and clients in mind. This has afforded us the ability to create routines and procedures that are feasible and can be scaled up to full camp numbers.
In preparation for summer camp, Marple Sports Arena has worked together with national camping groups, local health officials and our staff to plan and adapt our camping model to meet with all the new guidelines and be ready to open our camp safely. We will be following the CDC and American Camp Association’s guidelines for summer camps. We will be implementing changes in our normal summer camp operation, such as temperature checks, staggered drop off and pick up, smaller groups, campers remaining the same “camp families”, social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing. We also will have dedicated staff for hygiene and sanitation. Also, we are in the process of hiring a Registered Nurse to be on staff all summer.
We will be asking for your help with keeping our children and staff safe by carefully monitoring your child’s temperature, looking for any signs of illness within your families and keeping your child home should anyone in household be showing any symptoms. We ask that you inform us should anyone in family become sick or test positive or come into contact with anyone with the illness.
We will keep everyone informed as we get new information.
Although camp will look different this year, it will still be lots of FUN!
What makes us the best choice for your family?
· Safe, enjoyable and affordable option for families
· NEW! Safeguards based on CDC guidelines for the health and safety of all children including temperature checking, safe distancing and frequent handwashing
· NEW! Rookie Camp for children ages 4 – 5, includes separate spaces, age-based activities and quiet time
· NEW! Registered Nurse on site daily
· As always, lunch is included.
· Flexible scheduling with full-day and extended care options
· Weekly themes, activities and special events
· Age-appropriate curriculum that encourages learning, exploration and fun
· A perfect blend of indoor air conditioning and outdoor sunshine activities
· Highly trained and engaged camp staff
Already registered for Marple Summer Camp? Please note the following:
· If you need to change weeks of camp, deposits already paid will move to the new weeks and there will be no change fee associated with the move.
· Credits will be applied for any families that are unable to attend camp this summer.
· If you have not sent back your paperwork (attached) please do so as soon as possible. Paperwork must be returned by June 5th.
Still need to register for camp?
Please contact Patty Henning at email@example.com