YOUTH DEK HOCKEY CLINIC
4 - 7 yr olds beginning at 5:45 pm - 6:30 pm
THE SEASON BEGINS WEDNESDAY 3/15!
This program is designed for beginner to intermediate players who want to learn the game of hockey and improve their overall skills. The focus will be on fundamental hockey skills. We will be primarily working on basic ball handling, shooting drills, and positional play.
- $99 per player for six 45-minute classes.
- DEK Hockey is another name for floor/ball hockey.
- This clinic is an intro to roller hockey.
- For beginner to intermediate skill levels.
- Prepares your child for our roller hockey leagues/ learn to skate class.
- Taught by experienced coaches.
- 25 minutes of skills + 20-minute scrimmage each week
- Sticks are provided.
- Sneakers and a mouth guard are required for participation.
- Helmets and pads are not needed.
Clinic Dates: 3/15, 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, 4/12, 4/19
Differences between Roller Hockey and DEK Hockey:
DEK (Floor) Hockey:
An easy introduction to hockey!!
Elbow, Knee Pads, and Helmet
Full Sided Games
For More info Contact Jaimie Maher
610-338-0111 ex 2